Date:      Wed, 1 Sep 1999 16:37:35 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Robert G. Oliver Jr." <robby@igate.4a.Com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dialogic...

  Mr. Greenman refered me to this mailing list for people who are trying to
get dialogic drivers for freebsd.  I would like to get in contact with
people who are writting these drivers.  I have source code for the dos
drivers witch is public domain from what I can tell.  Anyway, anyone
instrested in written Dialogic D41/D drivers, please reply back and I will
send you the tar ball I have.

Rob

>  I was looking over the website and from what I geather, your the one that
>can direct me to a group who is writting drivers for telephone stuff.  I
>have some source code that is public domain from dialogic for their dos
>environment.  I played around with it on freebsd but, this stuff is out of
>my leag.  Anyway, what I would like is to get intouch with people writting
>device drivers and see if they would be instrested in this code?  Any help
>you could give me would be very helpfull.  Thanks....

   You can reach the FreeBSD development community by sending email to
hackers@freebsd.org.

-DG

David Greenman
Co-founder/Principal Architect, The FreeBSD Project - http://www.freebsd.org
Creator of high-performance Internet servers - http://www.terasolutions.com
Pave the road of life with opportunities.

----- End of forwarded message from David Greenman -----