Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 22:57:54 -0700
From:      Sean Ellis <sellis@telus.net>
To:        "John A. Hengstler" <dns@hei.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FP 2002 + SSL

Hello John,

> Greetings,

> I have seen some requests on lists in the past about the 2002 extensions
> plus SSL as a port or at least a script.

> I have built the following instructions plus adjustments to
> Makefile/distinfo/patch for the apache13-modssl port.

I was looking for something like this last week, and wound up
following the steps explained at this url:

http://freebsd.lanfear.com/howtos/frontpage.html

I came across mention of another apache+modssl+php (?) implementation
but couldn't find it. If what I put together with the steps above
doesn't bear out I will be examining this attachment of yours, thanks,

--
Best regards,
 Sean                            mailto:sellis@telus.net