Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2023 10:56:15 -0700
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        vendors@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Bay Area Vendor Summit, Nov 2-3

You’re invited to join us at the November 2023 FreeBSD Vendor Summit
taking place November 2nd-3rd, 2023, at NetApp’s San Jose
campus. Thank you to our Venue Sponsor, NetApp and our Gold Sponsor,
The FreeBSD Foundation.

The program will include:

    - Phil Ezolt and Jerome Roussin, NetApp on “Accelerating Innovation
      with AI”
    - Gleb Smirnoff, Netflix on “Maintaining a FreeBSD fork. Best
      practice by Netflix.”
    - Brooks Davis, SRI International on “CHERI and the path to
      universal memory safety”
    - Klara, Inc led panel on “FreeBSD as a Platform for your future
      technology”
    - A demo from Ian Evans, Metify
    - And more!

The Summit will also include opportunities for feedback from the
vendor community.

An on-campus reception will take place following the conclusion of the
meeting sessions on Thursday, November 2nd.

The summit is open to the public and there is a registration fee of US
$100.

Attendees must register at http://bit.ly/freebsd1102

Additional details on travel and lodging suggestions are available on
the website. (https://bit.ly/fbsdvensum23)

Looking forward to seeing you next month in San Jose!

--
John Baldwin