Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 1998 20:51:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brandon Lockhart <brandon@engulf.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IDENTD?

For some reason, when I first installed 3.0-CURRENT, IDENTD did not work,
I shrugged it off, downloaded a new version, compiled it (tried), didn't
work, I toyed with many different versions, finally found one to work.
Now, after it worked fine for awhile, my identd decided to stop working,
it returns the no such user error, any clue why or where to get a good
copy?  If you send me a link to a working copy, please also share with me
what to change in my inetd.conf, as the different auth servers change the
way they are run a lot.

    |          ////   "Anything I say represents only my opinion."    |
    | |                      BRANDON LOCKHART                       | |
    |  brandon.lockhart@usinternetworking.com     brandon@engulf.net  |
    |  Work: (410) 897-4551                    Pager: (888) xxx-xxxx  |