Date:      Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:09:17 -0600
From:      Benjamin Gavin <gavinb@supranet.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   New panic message...

Hi all,
  I just got the most interesting message on a 3.0-STABLE machine today.  I
tried to mount an MSDOS floppy, which may or may not have had data on it.
When I tried, I suddenly got the following message:

panic isa_dmacheck: no physical page present
syncing disks ... 10 10 10 10 10 ... 10 giving up
Automatic Reboot in 15 seconds ...

The disk isn't write protected or anything like that.  The command I ran was:

#mount -t msdos /dev/fd0c /mnt

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ben