Date:      Fri, 23 Dec 2011 18:05:19 +0100
From:      "Bas Smeelen" <b.smeelen@ose.nl>
To:        "Damien Fleuriot" <ml@my.gd>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 9.3RC3: halt

=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F =20

From: Damien Fleuriot [mailto:ml@my.gd]
To: Bas Smeelen [mailto:b.smeelen@ose.nl]
Sent: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 17:49:04 +0100
 =20
  I do like your company's email disclaimer.
 =20
  At least it doesn't pretend to "PROHIBIT" recipients from doing anythi=
ng
  when it has no legal leg to stand on, it merely asks nicely.
 =20
  Makes for a nice change.
 =20
 =20
  happy xmasThanks  Damien
My employer still does not approve and does not understand my explanatio=
n that a disclaimer is just plain bullshit. I still put this in to keep =
him quiet :)

Happy Christmas to you too and have great holidays
Bas

p.s. I cc'd questions because I like your comment and more people could =
do it this way, thanks very much

   =20

Disclaimer=3A http=3A//www=2Eose=2Enl/email