Date:      Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:14:01 -0800
From:      Brendon and Wendy <wendy.humphrey@comcast.net>
To:        avleeuwen@piwebs.com
Cc:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
Subject:   Re: logitech cordless optical mouse problems...

For what its worth I have the exact same problem with a microsoft
wireless mouse - ums0 comes up - correctly identifies the mouse.
sysmouse automatically starts. However very few if any mouse events are
ever recieved. Catting /dev/ums0 seems to indicate no events at all i.e
no output to the console. Maybe something to do with the wireless? I
don't have any USB non-wireless mice to compare against.

Cheers,
Brendon