Date:      Sat, 11 Jun 2016 16:57:56 -0300 (ADT)
From:      Jared McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.ca>
To:        Guy Yur <guyyur@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: multicast filtering doesn't work for ODROID C1+ with if_dwc even after r301693

Hi Guy --

Nicely spotted! Looking back at r301693 I'm not sure how it worked at all!
I was able to use mdns on my Allwinner A20 with it, but I just re-rested
with an Allwinner A31 and it didn't work at all.

In any case, I just tried your patch and it works great. I'll work on
getting it committed.

Cheers,
Jared