Date:      Wed, 28 May 1997 13:25:13 -0400
From:      "Christina Clarke" <cclarke@autoform.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Thank you! (re: Configuring IPFW)

Dear FreeBSD list -- just to say thank you for the quick and helpful
working. FYI, the problem was that I had assumed that the kernel option
IPFIREWALL was automatically parsed out of IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE , and did not
have to be included as a separate entry.

On to figuring out the rules!!

.Christina Clarke
ASL AutoForm Systems Limited // 245 West Beaver Creek Suite 9B
Richmond Hill ON L4B 1L1 Canada
Phone 905-771-1155 // Fax 905-771-1344