Date:      Sun, 18 Nov 2007 14:02:41 +0000
From:      "Frank Shute" <frank@esperance-linux.co.uk>
To:        Sam Lawrance <lawrance@freebsd.org>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Vote 1 FreeBSD.

On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 08:49:00PM +1100, Sam Lawrance wrote:

> >Australia is in the lead up to a federal election.
> >
> >I don't think this is a deciding factor between the two major
> >parties, but hey, who knows? :-)
> >
> >http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/?host=www.labor.com.au
> >http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/?host=www.liberal.com.au
> >

> http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/?host=www.liberal.org.au
>
> Bitrot in the brain.  That'll teach me to hand-transcribe!

Good spot! I now officially recommend voting for the Labor party :)

Liberal party candidates should be spat upon and abused for using
Redmond's worst.

The sad thing is we no longer get the uptime graphs from Netcraft.

It used to be good advertising (IMHO) when FreeBSD monopolised the
longest uptimes. Apparently, some timer changed in 5/6.

Is it possible to fix the network stack so we have the uptimes
recorded again? Or work with Netcraft to fashion some kludge?

--

 Frank

 Contact info: http://www.esperance-linux.co.uk/misc/contact.html