Date:      Sun, 5 Sep 1999 00:18:23 -0800
From:      adamw@holonet.net (Adam Wight)
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hints on supporting new sound cards?

I recently purchased a Creative Ensoniq AudioPCI and was wondering if
anyone could give me tips on modifying the existing sound support to deal
with this card.

It claims to be compatible with Ensoniq SoundScape and Sound Blaster PCI
standards, as well as Sound Blaster and MPU-401 UART for MIDI, so I would
imagine that this task wouldn't be too horrible, but I haven't had any
success so far.

Any ideas?  In particular, from people who have accomplished similar feats?

-adam