Date:      Sat, 25 Aug 2001 09:30:57 -0700
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@EnContacto.net>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Asus M1300 notebook anyone ?

For a reasonably priced, IMO $1699, basic 850 Mhz Pentium III, 256M, 30 GB, 14"
1024x768, +- 5 lbs, costco has compaq presario 1701.  Nothing spectacular but
no real problems.

ed

P.S.  Haven't been able to use the NIC/winmodem combo.  Haven't spent too much
time because I normally use wi0.  Make world(current)  takes less than one hour
and twenty minutes w/softupdates.