Date:      Sun, 26 Jan 2003 15:46:45 +0100
From:      Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
To:        Josef El-Rayes <j.el-rayes@godskitchen.org>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.0 PR is not very good...

--MPkR1dXiUZqK+927

On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 01:54:53PM +0100, Josef El-Rayes wrote:
> hello!
>=20
> i did an article about the new release in german (can be easily translate=
d into english) for german unix magazines.
>=20
> unix open and freeX were interested, but it was lacking techical details =
- how things got implemented and so on, this is why it got refused.
>=20
> if anyone is interested, we could work together to make a got article and=
 try to get it into c't or iX (most popular german computer magazines) or a=
t least into freeX which is planning to attach the fbsd 5.0 release iso wit=
h the next issue of their magazine.
>=20
> greets, josef
>=20

Hi,

I'm pretty interested in that article as I'm from germany myself and
would like to further spread the word there.
Do you have it online somewhere so I could take a look at it?

I don't know about unixopen, ix and c't, but I got to know some of the
freeX people at the last Linuxtag and they're really helpful when
it comes to promoting free operating systems and giving advice about
articles.

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--MPkR1dXiUZqK+927

--MPkR1dXiUZqK+927--