Date:      Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:41:41 -0500
From:      Robert Huff <roberthuff@rcn.com>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   strange message

Hello:
	I just had a box with this:

		Error loading BASIC of document
		file///usr/local/OpenOffice.org1.1.0/share/basic/WebWizard/script.xlb
		General Error
		General inpur/output error

					[OK]

	pop up in the middle of my OO-2.0 session.  OF course if can't
find the file, as /usr/local/OpenOffice.org1.1.0 no longer exists.
Once I hit the [OK] button functionality doesn't seem affected.
	In fact, the only place I can find that text is in
/usr/local/+CONTENTS ... which looks like a hold-over from an earlier
version.  Is this correct?  Can I delete that file?

				Robert Huff