Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 1995 15:48:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Steve Mansfield" <smm@uunet.uu.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with new drive

I have a system with freebsd installed.  I acquired a new, larger drive and
I'm trying to do two things:

1) Move everything to the new drive without having to re-install freebsd
entirely.  This includes the ability to boot.

2) Make the new drive also boot dos as well.  I need to understand how to
install a boot manager for this.

I dug through the FAQ and the FreeBSD Handbook for both of these, with no
luck!  How do I do these things?

Steve Mansfield  |The captain frowned. "It's a funny thing," he said, "but
smm@uunet.uu.net |why is it that the heathens and the barbarians seem to have