Date:      Tue, 24 May 2005 18:11:36 -0700
From:      Vizion <vizion@vizion.occoxmail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: C, C+ & C++ conversion to java

On Tuesday 24 May 2005 14:55,  the author Cedric Berger contributed to the
dialogue on Re: C, C+ & C++ conversion to java:
& Vizion wrote:
&
& >Hi
& >I have a number of C* modules which I need to convert to java.
& >
& >Does anyone have any recomendations about tools which would be helpful or
& >should I bite the bullet and settle down to some very long coding
 sessions? & >
& >david
& >
& >
& Here is what google found: http://www.jazillian.com/
& Of course, no tool could ever produce better code than a good human mind.
& Cedric
Thanks Cedric but to be honest I am not very impressed by Jazillian..

The last thing I (or I would imagine most developers) would want to do is to
send a large quantity of my code to a third party to translate.. If I read it
right jazillian is acting as a service bureau rather than providing a tool!!
I would like an effective tool - if there is one

Thanks again

David

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May bound for Europe via Panama Canal.