Date:      Fri, 02 Oct 1998 08:23:38 -0500
From:      Chris Csanady <ccsanady@friley-185-114.res.iastate.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Zephyr port..

Would it be possible for someone to take a look at the zephyr port?  It
looks horribly out of date, and will not even come close to building
with kerberos.  The two obvious things are the check for MAKE_EBONES
in the Makefile, and the lack of a -lcrypt after the kerberos libs
in the configure files.  patch-aa also probably does not need to
include /usr/include kerberosIV anymore.  Ok, and the --with-krb in
the Makefile should be --with-krb4=/usr.

I would like to do more, although I have been having a really hard time
trying to get the configure garbage to actually do its job.  It
continually falls over finding kerberos, and seems to miss STRERROR
(and god knows what else) as well.

I am also configuring with the "--with-hesiod", although this should
not really make a difference..

Chris Csanady