Date:      Sun, 23 May 1999 23:41:23 -0700
From:      notme <notme@lvdi.net>
To:        Nathan <nathanau@intellisys.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: About FreeBSD and Win98

Hi,
    First of all, FreeBSD won't run "under" Win 98, since FreeBSD itself
is a operating system.  However, if you wish to have both Win 98 and
FreeBSD on the same system, you could partition your harddrive, and
both OS will live happily ever after. :)

For more information, you could visit
www.freebsd.org
http://www.dvl-software.com/freebsd/topics.htm

Frankie