Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:07:40 -0800
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SSI pages no longer display in Galeon, Epiphany, or Mozilla

> From: Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
> Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:46:58 -0500
>

> --=-pV3cvBsqfeGWqwQ+ern1
>
> On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 15:41, Kevin Oberman wrote:
> > This may be a case for Bugzilla and not gnome, but all of my browsers
> > are no longer able to display shtml type pages. I'm really sure that
> > this used to work, but I get a message that the file type is unknown and
> > that there is no way to display it.
> >=20
> > Any ideas? I'm running current of last week and the browsers are
> > current as of this morning.
>
> Please give us an example site.  I have not noticed such behavior in any
> of my browsers.

http://www.policyworks.gov/ Click on the "Per Diem Rates" (second
column, third item under "Programs".
http://www.policyworks.gov/org/main/mt/homepage/mtt/perdiem/travel.shtml

this is the GSA page of CONUS Per Diem rates. (Now that you mention it,
maybe I should try loading it with a Windows browser. Maybe they messed
up the contents to the point that Gekko no longer knows what it is.)
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)