Date:      Thu, 8 Jul 2004 15:09:37 -0500
From:      Earl Larsen <elarsen2@cox.net>
To:        ports@Freebsd.org
Subject:   Came up with error

--Boundary-00=_Boa7An62+OU9y74

I cvs my ports and used potsdb -Uu. And it came up with the fallowing error:

#main portsdb -Uu
Updating the ports index...Generating Index.tmp-please wait...
twig-2.7.7_1-"www/mod_php4-twig" non_existent - - dependency list incomplete
===> www/twig failed

***Error code 1
1 error
***Error code 1
stop in /usr/ports
***Error code 1
stop in /usr/ports
***Error code 1
stop in /usr/ports
failed to generate INDEX!
portsdb:index generation error

I ran pkgdb -fu and pkgdb-F to see if that would help. My Freebsd version is
4.10. I do not know ware I can get my ports configuration. And the attachment
is my make.conf settings from /etc/make.conf.

--Boundary-00=_Boa7An62+OU9y74--