Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:08:42 -0600 (CST)
From:      Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>
To:        John Brooks <john@day-light.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: sendmail(8) meets the digital camera

John Brooks wrote to 'Ryan Thompson':

> Here's another thought, this email may be bigger than their entire
> mailbox quota, in which case will they ever get it?

Oh probably... In which case it will be dropped from the queue
eventually. I'm not worried about the queue so much as I am curious
about what kind of mail server sends back deferred responses when
their users' quotas have been exceeded. ;-)

- Ryan

--
  Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>

  901 1st Avenue North - Saskatoon, SK - S7K 1Y4

        Tel: 306-664-3600   Fax: 306-664-3630   Saskatoon