Date:      03 Jul 1998 20:54:12 -0600
From:      magus@xmission.com (Anthony C. Chavez)
To:        freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: please put my name on your list

>>>>> "ru" == roberto urrea <rurrea@UWinnipeg.ca> writes:

ru> intermediate-level C programmer

This was the first and only submission to the list, so I won't be adding it
unless things change.  Apparently (and quite sadly), there is no interest in
coding Mozilla for FreeBSD.  Please, correct me if I am wrong.

--
``You do what you do 'cause you WANT to.  I do what I do 'cause ``BOB'' TOLD ME
TO.''