Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 1996 22:15:48 -0700
From:      "Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com" <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
To:        Borja Marcos <borjam@we.lc.ehu.es>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD keyboard

>	I'm sure that most of you, like me, are terribly
>annoyed by the horrible Loose'95 logos present in modern
>keyboards. Be sure that standard keyboards will become rare
[...]
>a pair of tiny stickers featuring Chuck so that the Loose'95
>keyboard becomes a BSD keyboard? Really, I would ind it much
>more pleasant to use.

While I think it would be extremely great to have a BSD logo on my
keyboard...

To go off on a total tangent, in spite of the fact that they have a
Windows logo on them, I've found the Microsoft Natural Keyboard an
exceptionally indispensible thing to have.  After using one of these
for about a year, I can't hardly type on a "normal" keyboard anymore
-- every time I try it seems like I'm practically jamming my hands
together and tilting my wrists at really weird angles -- they're just
too "unnatural"!  (I am a "touch-typist".)

My S.O. was getting lots of wrist pain too.  She types only on these
keyboards now also, and has a lot less problems with her wrists.

I don't mean this to sound like one of those cheesy commercial
mailings.  I just want to let folks know that these things actually
work really well.  Very highly recommended.  And you can even paste a
little Chuck over the Windows logo if you want. :-)

   Roll your own Internet access -- Seattle People's Internet cooperative.
                  If you're in the Seattle area, ask me how.