Date:      Wed, 3 Dec 1997 12:48:35 +0100 (CET)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@korin.warman.org.pl>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: emacs core dumping on -current?

On Wed, 3 Dec 1997, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > another thing...  the cvsup tag RELENG_2_2_5 seems to retreive -current.  i
> > was running 2.2-STABLE, and wanted to finally upgrade to 2.2.5, guess what...
>
> Ain't no such tag.  You want RELENG_2_2 to follow the branch or
> RELENG_2_2_5_RELEASE if you want a static snapshot of just the
> release.

Once again, such situation makes me wonder why there isn't posssible to
somehow get ALL of the valid tags.... Perhaps it's possible, but noone
seems to know how to do it.

Andrzej Bialecki

abial@warman.org.pl  | if(halt_per_mth > 0) { fetch("http://www.freebsd.org") }
Research & Academic  | "Be open-minded, but don't let your brains to fall out."
Network in Poland    | All of the above (and more) is just my personal opinion.