Date:      Tue, 08 Jun 1999 07:31:11 -0700
From:      "Richard Childers" <rchilders@hamquist.com>
To:        "Unknow User" <kernel@tdnet.com.br>
Cc:        <security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Preventing users from ....

Reilly has a great book on writing your own HTTP-conversant clients
using readily-available Perl modules; I believe it is the client that is
passing the so-called 'cookies' in the HTTP header.

If none of this makes sense, get the book; it's by Clinton Wong, if
memory serves me correctly (and it usually does :-).

-- richard

Richard Childers
Senor UNIX Systems Administrator & Chief Bottle Washer
Hambrecht & Quist, LLC
(415) 439-3838