Date:      Fri, 3 Jan 2014 12:00:07 +0800
From:      by <free7by@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Strange keyboard mistake

      Hi,
      I got a very strange problem.
      I got another keyboard for my laptop, everything goes well for days, b=
ut today, for some reasons when in csh environment, i got my new keyboard of=
f my laptop's USB port, and just a few minutes later, after i put it back, k=
eyboard got a mistake.
      For example, when i type 'b', it became a "smile face", and other keys=
 became other strange symbols too!
      What is the most strange is that my original keyboard on my laptop bec=
ame the same!=20
      I got no idea how to do, so i hit Ctrl+Alt+Delete to reboot, after reb=
oot, everything became normal.
      Does anyone got any ideas about this strange behavior? Or if i do not w=
ant to reboot, what should i do when i encounter this situation again.
      By the way, i use FreeBSD 8.4 RELEASE and my new keyboard is Logitech K=
310.
      Thanks.
----by