Date:      Thu, 28 Oct 1999 08:10:35 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Marc van Woerkom <van.woerkom@netcologne.de>
To:        roger@cs.strath.ac.uk
Cc:        van.woerkom@netcologne.de, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ES1370 vs NCR53c810

> it mentions how certain SCSI controllers clash with the
> Disk On Chip which takes an 8k block of memory in the
> bit between 640k and 1 Meg.

Something like overlapping buffers?
I will keep this in mind. Thank you.

I always thought that both cards are very common cards
and thus am a bit frustrated why I never saw someone else
having this problem.

So far Stefan Esser told me his opinion that the
Ensoniq driver might be too agressive. But that does
not give me any clue how to debug that one.. hope
that PCI book I ordered gets here soon.. :)

Regards,
Marc