Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 1997 16:32:24 +0400
From:      "Dmitry F. Zuev" <zdf@metrocom.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   On-board serial ports

When I trying re-build my kernel with 2-ports US Robotics serial and two
onboard serial ports I got the next message:
    /dev/ttyd0 Device not configured
    /dev/ttyd1  Device not configured"
In configuration kernel file I have next strings:
     device          sio0    at isa? port "IO_COM1" tty irq 4 vector
siointr
     device          sio1    at isa? port "IO_COM2" tty irq 3 vector
siointr
     device          sio2    at isa? port "IO_COM3" tty irq 5 vector
siointr
     device          sio3    at isa? port "IO_COM4" tty irq 7 vector
siointr.
What`s wrong?
Please, help me anybody.