Date:      Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:01:13 +0200
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD doc packages - docs/71153

--RNGrj7vazCqBHNw7

Hello

The doc packages have now been more or less broken for about a year
(yes I should have gotten around to looking at it, but...) and I have
yet to hear anyone mention this (other than ceri in the docs/71153).

So, is there really a point in keeping doc packages around?  I don't
really think they are that interesting and they in account for a large
part of doc/ on the FTP mirrors.

[simon@builder:docbuild] du -sh docout docout/packages
916M    docout
552M    docout/packages