Date:      Wed, 3 May 1995 23:59:32 +1000 (EST)
From:      Ernie Elu <ernie@tinny.eis.net.au>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Cyclades drivers

A month or two ago I recall seeing a post about a later version of Cyclades
drivers than Andrew Herbert's cy.c. Are they still around?

We just took delivery of a couple of brand new 16y cards and they don't seem
to be detected during the probes runing the current SNAP.
The new cards have the RJ45 based patch box,instead of the old DB25 one so
they may have altered their internals a bit as well. Though they seem to
work under linux with the odd crash every couple of days.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

- Ernie.