Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 1996 11:18:04 +1100 (EST)
From:      John Birrell <cimaxp1!jb@werple.net.au>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        julian@FreeBSD.org, jb@cimlogic.com.au
Subject:   Can you make world?

G'day,

Julian Elischer asked be to follow up on the 'make world' problems reported
after the crt0/libc/libc_r updates committed recently.

[Yes Terry, I know _you_ don't like the design. 8-)]

I've checked that the diffs applied by Julian were the ones I requested,
so if they have caused build problems, then its my fault. [Hides under desk].

The 'make world' I did here (before sending the diffs) installed the new libc
immediately after installing crt0. Please send me mail if your build failed
because of these changes. We didn't expect you to munge source to get
the build to work. Sigh.

Regards,

--
John Birrell                                CIMlogic Pty Ltd
jb@cimlogic.com.au                          119 Cecil Street