Date:      Sun, 10 Mar 2002 11:43:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      Marco Radzinschi <marco@radzinschi.com>
To:        Joe & Fhe Barbish <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        FBSDQ <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Starting fetchmail at boot up

Hello:

	Use /usr/local/bin/fetchmail -d 60 -f /root/.fetchmailrc

Also, do a

chmod 0600 /root/.fetchmailrc

From the man page,

-f <pathname>, --fetchmailrc <pathname>
Specify a non-default name for the .fetchmailrc run
control file.  The pathname argument must be either
"-" (a single dash, meaning to read the  configura-
tion  from  standard  input) or a filename.  Unless
the --version option is also on, a named file argu-
ment  must  have permissions no more open than 0600
(u=rw,g=,o=) or else be /dev/null.

Marco Radzinschi

E-Mail: marco@radzinschi.com
AOL IM: CrackedBoy