Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 1996 23:05:13 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Sujal Patel <smpatel@umiacs.umd.edu>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Puting PnP support into -current by default

Hi,

Mea Culpa...

I doubt that there are many devices more complex to configure than
the GUS PnP. What I am demonstrating by example and can be easily
extended to a more general case, is for a tighter integration between
the drivers and the PnP code. It seems to me that the decision to
decide what to configure in PnP devices should be localized to the
driver.

   Regards,
   Amancio