Date:      Fri, 26 Jun 1998 17:31:38 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        gmarco@giovannelli.it, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: P5-Apache : are there any troubles with it ?

Sure, I will take a look at it in a little while
when I get back home.

Steve

On Fri, 26 Jun 1998, Satoshi Asami wrote:

#  * I think the problem is related to the fact that the port now is apache12
#  * (or apache13) and not apache only.
#
# Steve, can you fix the port?  In fact, this port does something very
# weird:
#
# ===
# pre-configure:
#                 @ cd ${PORTSDIR}/www/apache && ${MAKE} clean patch
# ===
#
# That should be
#
#   BUILD_DEPENDS=/nonexistent:${PORTSDIR}/www/apache12:patch
#
# unless it specifically needs the apache port to be in the post-patch,
# pre-configure stage.  If that is the case, it is very bad for this
# port's *build* to wipe out a source tree of another port.
#
# Satoshi
#