Date:      Tue, 16 May 2000 23:17:00 -0700
From:      Sparhawk <sparhawk@sparhawk.bc.ca>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.0 Stable Snapshot for Alpha

I looked on ftp://releng4.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/ but could not
see a precompiled snapshot of 4.0 Stable for the Alpha,
Is there one available somewhere else? I have been trying over the last
couple weeks to upgrade my box from 4.0 release,  but every time Ive tried
either the buildworld fails,   or the kernel wont compile.

I just ran cvsup around 3:00 PDT thurs:

make buildworld Breaks at the following:

In file included from /usr/src/lib/libc_r/uthread/uthread_sigwait.c:36:
/usr/obj/src/alpha/usr/include/sys/signalvar.h:42: machine/smp.h: No such
file or directory
mkdep: compile failed
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/lib/libc_r