Date:      Fri, 01 Jun 2001 19:57:30 -0500
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
To:        tlambert2@mindspring.com
Cc:        obrien@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What changed in ld?

At 17:15 01-06-2001 -0700, Terry Lambert wrote:
>> Thank you. I did as you suggested, and found a solution.
>
>I give: what was the soloution?

Oh, sorry. My original source placed all code into a .code
section. The older ld did not care. The newer one expects
the code to be in the .text section.

So, I replaced all occuarnces of ".code" (including those
in my include file system.inc) with ".text" and it now
works again.

Adam

P.S. I was using nasm, not gas.