Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 1997 09:13:37 +0100
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Re: Need a copy of /usr/libexec/lpr/lpf

As Snob Art Genre wrote:

> > Rats!  I should have checked.  I just took the path supplied in the
> > original question.  :-(
>
> The path in the original question is correct.  Perhaps the source is in
> the wrong place?

No, it's one of the sources where you can't use the canonical rule for
where to find it.  The lpr source directory contains various
subdirectories for the related programs.

My whereis(1) rewrite goes greath lengths to even find this kind of
sources, and it does find lpd for example.  It doesn't find lpf
however since it's not located in a directory named `lpf', but named
`filter'.

--
cheers, J"org