Date:      Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:36:08 -0600
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>
To:        Sergey Matveychuk <sem@ciam.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wc* function

* Sergey Matveychuk <sem@ciam.ru> [011205 06:30] wrote:
> According to mail archive, work on supporting wide-char functions was in
> progress some time but then stopped.
>
> May be is there some results of this work somewhere? Continue will better
> than beginning from scratch.

It seems that freebsd has implemented some of the functions in
wchar.h, but not many or none of the ones in wctype.h.

NetBSD seems to have these integrated, you can crib from them
as I am trying to do with my miniscule free time.

--
-Alfred Perlstein [alfred@freebsd.org]
                           http://www.morons.org/rants/gpl-harmful.php3