Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2006 20:05:14 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=E1bor_K=F6vesd=E1n?= <gabor@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        portmgr@FreeBSD.org, Erwin Lansing <erwin@FreeBSD.org>, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   HEADS-UP: [Fwd: Re: Future plans for DESTDIR]

--------------020003050302050204080800

Hi folks,

sometimes good ideas come later, so please wait a bit with making your
ports DESTDIR-aware. Kris had a very interesting suggestion. I wonder
how we haven't thought of this so far. This needs a bit more of
discussion, though, but if we can work this out a bit better, things
will become very easy.
Comments are welcome.

--
Cheers,