Date:      Tue, 9 Mar 2004 06:35:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      LittleSunshine <little_sunshine_1998@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   ISDN-Router, WLAN, Least Cost Dial Up

Hello !

I'm new to FreeBSD/Unix, and maybe there are other
ways to find a howto to my question, but after
searching for hours ...

I'd like to have a FreeBSD Box, which works as an
ISDN-Router with Firewall and WLAN Access Point.

The hardware works, Wlan is working, ISDN too.

Now I'd like to set up some rules for dial-up, to dial
the cheapest provider.

Next problem is, howto prevent BSD to dial up because
of some bull§$)-ing DNS-requests of Win or Win-progs.
Is there a better way to trigger the dial-up ?

I would appreciate some newbie-help ...

Thanks,

David W.