Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 1998 18:24:27 +0200
From:      Oliver Paulzen <opp@MuFFiN.Org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   playing mpgs with libretto

Hi there.

I'm happyly using FreeBSD and PAO with my Libretto 50ct (US-Version).
I installed Luigi's soundcard-driver and it works fine for
sun-audiofiles (i.e. cat file.au > /dev/audio), but I'm not able to
get any mpg-player to work. I've tryed mpg123, amp and xaudio. The
speaker just keeps silent, no errors.

Any hints?

Thanx in advance
 oLLi

P.S.: I'm using a 3c589D for ethernet and think about buying a
combined modem- (v34) and GSM-card. Any suggestions? (Yes, I read
PAO/supported.txt ;-))

--
   opp@MuFFiN.Org       http://www.muffin.org/~opp/      +49-177-2009481