Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 1999 14:02:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph@randomnetworks.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   base perl and GDBM

	I'm a bit confused.  I've got a 3.1-R system that I was going to
install wreq on to test out ( for more info on wreq see :
http://www.math.duke.edu/~yu/wreq/

However it requires the perl GDBM lib.  We'll I'd installed the GDBM
package when the I first installed so I figured it wouldn't be much hassle
to install the perl module.  Come to find out the GDBM module comes with
perl 5 now.  Except I can't find it anywhere on my system.  ( even after a
find / -name GDBM_File.pm -print )

	Do I have to reinstall perl5 from scratch to get the GDBM module?

Joseph Scott
joseph@randomnetworks.com