Date:      Tue, 9 Nov 1999 07:56:35 +0200
From:      Marc Silver <marcs@linux.org.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Buslogic SCSI Controller

Hey everyone,

Yesterday, I bought a Pentium Pro machine, and decided to load FreeBSD
on it, as it's still my favourite OS.  The problem is this:  the machine
comes with a Buslogic (or compatible) SCSI controller.  FreeBSD refuses
to pick up the SCSI card during the install (and obviously I can't
get any further than that).  Linux sees the card straight away.  Does
anyone have any tips on how I can get the install to see the
controller??  I am using the official Walknut Creek 3.3. CD's.

Any help on this would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks,
Marc

p.s.  Please reply to this address, as I am not on the FreeBSD mailing
lists.  (not on this email address anyway)

--
We spend all of our lives, going out of our minds,
Looking back at our births, forward to our demise...