Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 17:33:24 -0500
From:      "Greg Stringfellow" <greg@prismnet.com>
To:        "Dev" <dev@wopr.inetu.net>, <isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Customer Service

-----Original Message-----
From: Dev <dev@wopr.inetu.net>
To: isp@FreeBSD.ORG <isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Monday, April 20, 1998 5:13 PM
Subject: Customer Service

>Issues would be:
>- dns

The book "DNS & BIND" from O'Reilly and Associates.

>- sendmail problems

The book "Sendmail" from O'Reilly and Associates

And for some basic insight into the day to day tasks of system
administration I suggest "Unix System Administration Handbook" from PTR
Prentice Hall. ISBN #0139334416.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any good books on Frontpage admin. But then
again, most Microsoft tech manuals read as sales literature anyways. :)

Hope this helps.

Greg