Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:42:26 +0100
From:      "Stacy Olivas" <olivas@digiflux.org>
To:        "'Peter Kieser'" <pfak@telus.net>, "'Tom Rhodes'" <trhodes@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <swear@attbi.com>, <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: [bsd-advocacy] Re: Draft: Proposed FreeBSD PubRelproject	Charter

> On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 15:57, Tom Rhodes wrote:
> > I'm not likeing how you conduct yourselves on `this list' as the
> > constant emails are driving me nuts.  Come on guys, just set
> > something up and do it.  Thanks.

Tom, we are trying.. Please bear with us.. I know that it gets a
little hard to swallow 20+ messages in one afternoon, but I think
that we ARE making progress..

> We're working on it, but this is a mailing list. Where else are we
> supposed to communicate to a large number of people. We've tried IRC
> (We've setup a channel on irc.striked.org as #bsd-advocacy),
> and nobody
> showed up (nobody as in 2 or 3 people, that were directly involved in
> the project). There is not much else we CAN do to get this
> thing off the
> ground without mailing it to the list.

Peter, the IRC thing is a good idea.. I'm just wondering if people are
a bit skeptical of using it..

> Also, I fail to see any guidelines for this mailing list as Gary seems
> to have pointed, maybe one of you should create the code of conduct to
> follow on this list if your so irritated by what goes on on this list.

Like I said, PLEASE KEEP THIS FROM GETTING PERSONAL.  I don't want to
see this escalate any further....it's counterproductive to what *WE*
are trying to accomplish..
<snip >

-Stacy