Date:      29 Jun 2002 00:46:32 -0700
From:      "Absinthe Buyer's Guide" <info@absinthebuyersguide.com>
To:        Absinthes5 <":"@lsh131.siteprotect.com>
Subject:   Absinthe Buyer's Guide --

Hello -  Please allow me to tell you about the Absinthe Buyer's Guide, our =
Grand Opening will be in August.

Our goal is to provide buyers with up-to-date information about Absinthe =
currently being produced for sale, and to provide them with links to =
reliable distributors where they can purchase Absinthe with confidence.

We are accepting  Absinthe related websites to be listed on our Links page.=

Click Here To Visit Our New Site:  http://www.absinthebuyersguide.com
To sign up to list your products or website: http://www.=
absinthebuyersguide.com/contact.html=20

Thank you very much, please e-mail us if you have any questions or =
comments.=20

Absinthe Buyer's Guide=20
San Francisco Bay Area=20

Web: http://www.AbsintheBuyersGuide.com=20