Date:      8 Nov 1999 22:50:28 -0800
From:      Jason McKay <jasmack2@altavista.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   System Reboots

Hi,

I am running FreeBSD 2.2.8-RELEASE with a Stallion running 64 ports and 128MB of memory. Once all ports are in use (or the system becomes busier) the system reboots.

I have maxusers set to 512 and NMBCLUSTERS=10240. It doesn't appear to be a hardware fault, I have replaced the computer, Stallion and hard disk to see if it resolves the problem (it didn't).

Can anyone please suggest some other things I can try to fix this?

Thank You,
Jason McKay.

P.S.  On another machine, I'm also having troubles compiling the FreeBSD stallion drivers ver 2.0.0 under FreeBSD 3.3-RELEASE.