Date:      Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:40:04 -0500
From:      Tomas Quintero <tomasq@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Slow Performance with OpenBSD's PF on 5.3-RELEASE

I wasn't quite sure where to start, so I just gave conf lines.

The machine is not yet running DNS, DHCPd, etc. however once I have
this ironed out I do intend to setup caching DNS and DHCPd. The
problem seems to be with Internal LAN clients getting extremely slow
speeds. Web pages load extremely slow, if at all.

Externally, when I am fetching etc. to determine what speeds the
actual machine is getting, it starts off slow then accelerates to
250-300KB/s, which it should be getting.