Date:      Wed, 06 Dec 95 18:50:00 W
From:      Angelo Turetta <turetta@trust.stylo.it>
To:        freebsd-hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Japanese LaTeX ???

I've downloaded the japanese doc for iijppp (user space ppp).
I would like to print it, but MlTeX 3.1415 (from 2.0.5 packages) obviously
refuse to treat japanese tex files.
Can someone tell me what I need to do that ? I've downloaded some jlatex
files from a japanese ftp server, but all docs is double-byte japanese font,
and I cannot even understand how to install.

In fact a DVI file (printable with dvi2xx) built from iijppp sources may be
enough for my needs, though I'll probably need some fonts to be able to
print it.

Any help welcome.

Angelo Turetta
Stylo Multimedia - Italy