Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 1996 18:32:56 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        mrcpu@cdsnet.net (Jaye Mathisen)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Any easy way to turn off limits on inetd for "looping processes"?

> Is there a sysconfig type thing?  Or is the only way to mash the source?

man inetd:

[ ... ]

     -R rate
             Specifies the maximum number of times a service can be invoked in
             one minute; the default is 1000.

Crank this number way up when you start the thing.  I typically had to
make it very high for a FreeBSD box acting as a boot and font server
for a bunch of X terminals.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---